Sunday, March 20, 2011

Crush It!

http://www.facebook.com/crushit
Today I thought I would bring everyone up to speed on Nesting Made Easy!  A few months ago I was told about a book called Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk.  If you know me well you know that I don’t read often or very fast, but this book I finished in two days.  I could not put it down, and found myself reading it every second I could sneak away.  
Crush It!  Talks about building your own brand and taking what you are most passionate about and turning it into a business!  My passion that came to mind first was my kids.  I wasn’t sure how I was going to leverage that passion at first as I know every mom loves their kids.  I kept on reading and trying to find another interest that would not be as common, and by the end of the book decided not to fight my passion and follow my heart!  After all if you are going to live and breathe your brand you better love it so why not leverage my biggest inspiration!  
The question I asked my self when finishing the book was “How can I leverage my passion for my kids in a way that is different then everyone else?”  The answer did not come to me for a few months!  
My sister and I have become closer over the last few months and that is attributed to her becoming a soon to be mom!  The draw of mother hood has brought us together in a way we had not expected.  
As a mom to be she had a ton of questions!  I could relate in every way, already being a mother of 2.  I remember all the questions and how overwhelming it felt.  I jumped right in and gave her honest/factual information.  Light bulbs started going off everywhere!  Just being there for new moms and helping in what ever they need was something I felt I could crush!  
So moms you name it I can help!  Here are some of the things I think I can offer!  I am sure this will evolve, but I am excited how it is starting to shape up!
Pregnant……….new mom……….nesting? Not sure where to start or what to do? Let me help! I can simply start you down the right path or can help you be as prepared as a professional mom. You tell me your needs and I can customize a package for you!
Expert information includes:
-baby registries
-organizing your nursery
-baby proofing
-nursery decor
-baby gear

Anything and everything baby! That is my focus.
So that is how Nesting Made Easy! came about.  It is in it’s infancy, no pun intended, so help me build my brand, follow my blog, and like my facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nesting-Made-Easy/187646854606639  This way you can follow me from the beginning and watch me Crush it!

No comments:

Post a Comment