Monday, November 14, 2011

Stuffed Pumpkin!

I had to share my latest recipe adventure!  If you know me well, then you know that from mid September to December I pretty much do anything and everything I can with a pumpkin!  I love them and I am addicted to them during the fall season!  I am known to have multiple stops in a week for Greater's October flavor of the month, which of course is Pumpkin ice cream!

Heading into the oven!
So naturally, when I saw a posting on babble dedicated to different stuffed pumpkin recipes, I had to try it! I carefully reviewed all seven recipes and decided to try the Stuffed Pumpkin with Everything Good recipe!
It was very easy to prepare and made the entire house smell and feel like fall!  I did have to cook it a little longer with the top off the pumpkin, but other then that it turned out great!
Final Product!
It had a very rich flavor and the melted cheese was the perfect touch!  I really feel inspired to try my own creation next year! 

The recipe I chose to make came from the Cheese and Chocolate blog!  It is worth checking out as there are a few other recipes her I am looking into making next!


No comments:

Post a Comment