Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Running Shoes!

Well it is official............I had to retire my very first pair of running shoes!  It is hard to believe that after 35 years of gym shoes, that these would be the first pair I could actually call running shoes!  

Even though these are now retired, I am going to be keeping them around for a long time.  They will be the perfect reminder of how exercise is now a permanent part of my day to day routine. These were even the shoes I wore in my first 5k!  

I started running eight months ago and have really come to enjoy it.  When I started back in June, I couldn't even run around the cul de sac.  Who would have thought that today I would be running three to five miles each time I head out.  

Hopefully my new pair of running shoes will take me through my half marathon training!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment